RCEnhancePB is freeware. Please see our About page for more information.
RCEnhancePB is a bundle that adds a few random bits of functionality to the old ProjectBuilder.app (ProjectBuilderWO on MacOS X). Most people will only use one feature, the one that adds a target popup to the build panel. It's mainly useful for developers using WebObjects 4.x, or WebObjects 5.x on Windows 2000.
- Adds a "Make:" popup directly on the build panel, so the user can do a build using any defined target without going to the Build Options panel.
- Restores the Services menu in ProjectBuilderWO on MacOS X. PBWO has a bug that causes this menu to be empty.
- Automatically marks Objective-C header files that are added to a Framework or Library project as public headers.
- Adds a "Reenable Flush" menu item to the Project Find menu to fix an issue where the Project Find panel would stop updating.
- On OPENSTEP 4.2 systems, adds a "Clear buffer" menu item for the debug window.
We are always interested in bug reports, suggestions, comments, or any other feedback on RCEnhancePB. Send feedback to here.